domingo, 31 de marzo de 2013

Productos que no me gustaron/ Products I don't like...

Hoy les voy a hacer una entrada con los productos que no me gustaron y que no volvería a comprar...
Comencemos con la entrada para no perder más tiempo.

Today I will make an entry with the products I did not like and would not buy again ...
Let's start with the entry...


  •  Avene Thermal water
  • Clean & clear cream makeup remover
  • Amodil Crema blanqueadora vitaminas (whitening face cream)
  • Tratamiento Clariderm manchas y secuelas acne (Acne scars)
  • Maybelline Dream creamy foundation &Dream satine Fluido
  • Maybelline Dream Touch blush.
  • Nivea Lipbalm 30 spf 
Agua termal de avene, la estoy utilizando como un tónico al final de la limpieza pero en realidad no hace nada, no noto que le agregue nada a mi piel.
El removedor de maquillaje de Clean & Clear no remueve nada, ni el maquillaje más sutil. Ahora lo estoy utilizando para remover swatches. 
 Amodil Vitaminas, esta crema blanqueadora me dio un reacción alérgica muy grande y no la he vuelto a utilizar.
 Clariderm: Utilice este producto como lo recomienda el embase y no note ninguna mejoría en las pecas y cicatrices de acné visibles.
 Maybelline Dream line: Esta linea No me gusto para nada, las dos bases de esta linea se oxidan a los 5 minutos de aplicadas, la base en crema estoy usando mezcladas con otras pero no me gusta y la otra se la regale a mi mamá porque a ella no se le oxida en la piel.
 Los rubores de esta linea tienen lindos colores pero también tienen mucho glitter y remarca los poros. (aunque en el swatch no se vea)
 El bálsamo de nívea como van a ver en el swatch más abajo es blanco, no hay forma de disimularlo y queda horrible debajo de los labiales y glosses.


Avene thermal water, I'm using as a tonic at the end of the cleaning but does not really do anything.
 Clean & Clear Makeup Remover does not remove anything, not even the more subtle makeup. Now I'm using to remove swatches.
 Vitamins Amodil, this whitening cream gave me a big allergic reaction and I have not re-used.
 Clariderm: Use this product as recommended and not notice any improvement in freckles and acne scars.
 Maybelline Dream line: I do not like this line at all, the two bases of this line oxidized on me, I'm using the cream foundation mixed with other but I do not like it and the other I gave it to my mom because it is not oxidized on her.
The blushes of the line are pretty but also have glitter and highlights the pores
in my cheeks. (
although in the swatch you can't see the micro glitter)
Nivea lipbalm as you'll see in the swatch below is white, there's no way to hide that and looks horrible.

Nivea lipbalm, Vitaminas Cream and Clariderm
Maybelline Dream Cream, liquid, blushes.
Ps: Yo le cambie la boquilla a la Agua termal porque la que tenia se obstruyo.
I change the nozzle of the thermal water.

Bye bye.

2 comentarios:

  1. It's always a hit or miss with Maybelline. I bought the Dream Line once but never again.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the Nivea in light blue colour!
    Didn't like maybelline mousse blushes (i find it sparkly and not flattering too)or their foundation ( we don't have those options here though)
    Thanks for the post!
    Happy Easter!

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por dejar tu comentario! / Thanks for leaving your comment!